12.07.2008

Quesy

I did not post in like maybe one day.
Sorry.
But anyway.
Harry Potter Weekend.
Thats what I'm watching.
And I'm working on science fair.
Blah!
Parade.
Was fun I guess.
Maybe.
I almost stepped in horse poop.
It smelled reallt bad.
But they had bags under their rear ends so that it did not go on the street.
Okay, talking about horse poop is making me quesy.
So I'll stop.
In the middle of walking for what seemed like forever...
I felt like I was dreaming.
Maybe drunk.
It was horrible.
There was a lot of people.
We waved.
We laughed.
All that.
Good stuff.
Christmas is coming soon.
I'm so going to see the new Harry Potter movie.
I cannot wait.
I even saw "the exclusive sneak peak".
Well.
What's new in my life?
Let me think.
I forgot my uniform in school.
I'll probably have to get a uniform infraction.
Oh my lordie.
I was worried.
And then I felt wimsicale.
I love that word.
It means something like care free.
Anyway.
I don't know.
My step brother's here.
The "hot" one as one of my buds puts it.
Wink.
He's funnny.
But I felt like such a loser.
Because I was so quiet.
And trust me I would have talked its just that...
I did not know what to say.
So I went to bed upset.
And cried myself to sleep.
Slid a note under my pop's bed.
Saying how I'm growing up.
Scared.
Confused.
Frightened.
At the same time.
Teenager.
I guess you can say.
I'm tired of being sad.
Uhhh!
Its so freaking annoying.
Wait is it freaking.
Ot freakin'?
Who knows?
Well...
Magic.
Is cool.
Where have youuu been!?
They were starving him! Mom please.
I'm so bored.
Gonna try to decorate my project.
Lost in my fantasies.
Had pancakes and bacon.
Yummy.
At the new diner.
Sunset Diner.
Its new.
And we have never been there before.
But it was good.
Good eats.
It started raining gumballs.
I love that.
Welll.
Good bye.
I feel like nerds.
You know the candy.
Little circles.
Yeah.
Well.
See yah.

2 Comments.:

Unknown said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA! the hot one.
hahaha. i still remember that ;)
i am really really really sick of science fair.
it is going by so slowly..

Unknown said...

I hate it when there's nothing to say..

haha, whimsicle...