12.05.2008

Male

Men.
Don't say that word out loud in front of my mother.
And put me in the same sentence.
She's very touchy in the subject.
Very.
She thinks they will distract me.
You'll get bad grades.
They'll make you do things.
Don't believe anything they say!
They only want one thing.
They say what all the doctors say...take your clothes off.
With her I am not allowed to date until I'm twenty one.
Of course my Daddy says sixteen.
So I'll go with the sixteen.
Yep.
I get it boys can be pigs.
Some.
Maybe a lot.
But I don't think all.
You know all my concepts on love.
And all of that.
At least I think you do.
Well.
Anyway.
Today was a long day.
I danced a lot.
Now I'm gonna walk.
A lot.
Yes.
Well.
My little brother is being so cute.
But annoying.
Thats him though.
Well bye.
Me.
:)

4 Comments.:

Darling. said...

I have to agree that ALL male want the one same thing.

ALL.
Even if they hate to admit it. But some are worse about it then others.

Unknown said...

yea men can be asswholes.
sometimes my Dad can be.
yea.

and i agree with someone, again. DONT TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF! this is why i prefer a woman doctor. hah.

Darling. said...

I left a comment on your last post.

Unknown said...

Being a male...
I cannot agree with someone.

Not every guy is after the same thing.
Now every guy may think about it.
But I was never truly after it...