12.04.2008

Nightmare

What I dreamed about;

I was trapped.
In the worse place I could think of besides hell.
He was right there beside me.
Looking at me.
With the big dark brown intensive eyes.
That so much resembled mine.
I hoped he would not say the words that I dreaded.
And of course they were the first words out of his mouth.
I love you.
At that point something had snapped inside of me.
I sobbed, really really hard.
I was lying on the floor.
Practically twitching.
He came over and put his hairy arms around me.
I tried to pull them off.
But he was too strong.
He was not hurting me.
He was totally clueless.
Of the fact I hated him.
Because he had broken her heart.
I wanted to yell at him.
To make him feel miserable.
How was I supposed to love him?
How?
They all said the same thing...
You should love him because he's your ------.
(That was not a curse word it was just a person involved in my life who I would not like to put).
I was still crying.
Really hard.
Through the sobs I yellled at him;
Why?
Why did you do it?
How could you?
While I was in her?
Thinking you were the best ------ ever.
But you weren't.
You betrayed her.
You betrayed us!
I will never forgive you for that!
And for that reason, you no longer are my ------.
He replied;
I'm sorry.
You're right.
If I was you I would not forgive myself either.
I'd hate me.
And I'm truelt sorry.
It was a big mistake that happened a long time ago.
(He looked down in shame)
(At this point his hands were not around me)
I could see tears in his face.
You know what I did?
What I never thought I would do..
I went over to him gave him a kiss.
And said "I forgive you."

Thats when I woke up.
Disturbed.
Confused.
Annoyed.
All of that.

I don't know if it was a message from God or what?
But I think it meant something.
Something.
But who knows what.
I need advice.
Tell me what you think.
Please.

:(
Dream?
More like a nightmare.

4 Comments.:

Sachan said...

I think you should forgive him...
Maybe you dreamed about forgiving him because your soul wants to but your flesh doesn't.
Gosh, I sounded so spiritual..hehe
But don't feel bad...It's just a dream, a bad one.
Here, where I come from, if you had a bad dream, you should tell it to other people.
It's taboo to keep it to yourself because end up getting eaten up by it.
Feel better okay...

Unknown said...

i'm a little confused, but i think i know what you mean. maybe you should forgive him. maybe just a tad.
but maybe i have it wrong.
just do whatever makes the most sense. or what makes you happy. or..
i'm not sure. i'm out of ideas.

i need to stop typing.

Darling. said...

As you said it is a sign from the Big One to forgive him.

We all have to move in life. You'll learn someday. We'll never lose faith in you.

Unknown said...

haha....a message from God...