12.03.2008

Coolness

Well well well.
Today I was in a good mood all the way through.
I almost fell asleep in church.
Seriously.
I had to keep rubbing my eyes in order to stay awake.
Made people laugh.
Which always makes me happy.
:)
See?
Well...
Today was all goood.
You know what I mean.
I got the dance moves good.
Did not fail.
I did pretty good.
Yes!
I'm going to watch Criminal Minds.
I love that show.
But its on at nine.
And its only seven.
So bummer.
Yeah.
I am soo happy.
Yes.
Confessed my sins today.
That felt good.
Really.
I did.
Priests.
Lets talk about them.
They cannot have any family is what I'm told.
GOD is thier lover.
Personally, I think Roman Catholic is very confusing.
I mean really.
If God is all good and loving why does he put us through pain?
If he loves us then..why let us suffer?
Wouldn't you agree?
I mean honestly I do not comprehend it.
But I think priests should have families.
Tell me what you think.
That would be intresting.
Did our speil thingys.
Mine was okay except that I kind of sucked.
Does that make sense?
It does not even make sense to myself.
I am such a ninny.
Uhh!
:)
What do you want for Christmas?
Hmmm... A random good book.
Uh okay. I'll make sure it's really long.
Okay, thanks.
That was my conversation with my sister.
Shhh!
I think she's my secret santa.
Why would she ask me otherwise?
Who knows.
Well.
Hmmm.
I was listening to the radio.
Then something totally random came up.
It made me laugh.
So come on down and;
Rent a heffer!
And we all know what a heffer is.
A cow.
Don't refer to someone as a heffer.
That would be really mean.
In the sense that they are fat.
I'm watching the movie;
CARS
And I like it.
Its kind of kiddy-ish.
But what the hell?
Right.
Thats my motto.
What the hell?
Not really..
I don't belive in mottos.
Because every day your learning something new.
And you want that to be your motto.
So then you will have a motto for everyday.
Wait.
Maybe I should have a motto.
Hmmm.
If you guys have a motto.
Comment it.
I would like to know.
Yeah.
Today was a good day.
I love all you people.
Who comment.
And follow.
Thanks for being cool.
Coolness.
I love that word.
Its soo....cool.
See yah.
And have a good night.
And I have a test on Fri.
Yeah.
I will make sure to study.
So I can get a good grade.
Watched a commercial and here's the line;
Amy was even hotter than her sister!
Well yeah.
Good night.
Bye.
Don't be in a bitchy mood.
:0
Anyone <3

2 Comments.:

Unknown said...

dont be in a bitchy mood.
hahah i love it :)

Sachan said...

Wow. Meli was watching Cars too. And she says it was kiddy-ish..TOO.
gOSH,i have to repeat comments I guess...
RUSTY ROCKS!!!