12.02.2008

Go Away!

You better have come to this blog to read because today I am going to type a lot.
I think you should know that I am in a real bitchy mood.
And I mean really.
Today was not a good day.
One of those days where you cannot do anything right.
It started out alright.
Made some jokes and people laughed.
Even the "plastic" sitting next to me.
Which I hope you all know I am not very fond of.
Practiced lines for the service on Friday.
Picked up posters.
Although I kept dropping them.
Lets just say everything before lunch and during lunch was fine.
Then came computer.
I always strongly dislike computer.
Very strongly.
Then social studies...
I'll have you know it is my favorite subject.
And I totally failed the test.
And this time I am not using that sentence lightly.
Uhhhh!
What the....???
What next but journalism???
But I was wisped away by Patrick.
A super annoying kid...
Who makes you feel like stabbing your hand with a pencil.
I'm serious.
He is like uhhh!
Pulling your hair out "uhhhh!"
What I meant to get too was.
That I went to drama instead.
To rehearse for the play.
That I will be in.
Which I so don't want to be in.
I cannot memorize alll those dance moves in just three be'jeezin days.
Sigh {really loud}.
I cannot sing!
I cannot do anything.
When she said "Your not in the rythm."
I was about to cry.
Not because I'm some freak who has to be perfect.
But because of all the overwhelment.
I just want to break down and slap something.
Preferrably a person.
Anyone who lets me.
.
..
...
....
Extended day...
Boring.
It used to be fun now its just a drag.
Then my Daddy came to pick me up.
Limping.
Something was the matter with his foot.
Came home.
And the effin computer almost broke down.
I was like freaking out.
What the....?
I started crying.
Seriously..
I know,
CRYING SOLVES NOTHING!
But in this case I felt it was neccesary.
Because after feeling like turd for a day
you just have to let it out.
But I fixed it.
Thats why I'm posting.
Telling you about an extremly atrocious day.
Well lunch was fun at least.
Was with my pals.
Laughing my head off.
Like I always do.
Acting like a complete loser.
I will be better tommorow.
Hopefully.
You want me better don't you?
Well you know what to do.
Comment me.
I was about to write call me.
When I realized.
Yeah.
I still feel like typing.
La la.
I am so uhhh!
Wait let me get this out.
Uhhh!
UHHH!
UHHH!
HUUUUU!
WOWZEERS!
HA HA HA HA.
SOB.
SOB.
CRY CRY.
WA WA WA.
Okay.
Well I hope you guys had a good day.
Unlike me.
:)
Bye.
Posted By:
ANYONE

1 Comments.:

Sachan said...

The last blog i checked, the person's not having a good day too...
So I think I'm gonna write the same thing...
Don't worry about a thing...
Cos' every little thing is gonna be all right...
Just feel better okay...