12.28.2008

Lordie, Help Me

Okay.
Help me here Lord.
Because I am sorta confused about the whole "tagged" thing.
I checked out a blog.
To get some help.
And the person put random facts.
So I guess it is my duty to do what they did.
Follow in their footsteps.
Soooo.....
Here it goes.
1. I am not a big fan of malls. Their prices are wayy too high and they always make me clastrophobic, even when there's not that many people around.
2. I really dislike when people refer to blondes as dumb. Its not that I am one. Because I'm not. Trust me.
3. I get good grades and all but sometimes I can be pretty dumb. For example I can't even get my sliding door to open. I always have to ask someone to open it for me.
4. Ever since I watched the movie "The Notebook" I always wondered if that kind of love is true.
5. I absoloutley love it when people smell nice.
6. Camels, Toucans, and Platapuses are my favorite animals.
7. My mom says I am not allowed to date until I am twenty one but my dad says sixteen. I'm gonna go with my dad. Although dating isn't something I am actually looking forward too.
8. I hate when "friends" all of a sudden turn on you. And stab you in the back. Leaving you wounded.
What a list!
Now I am done.
Tired.
See you guys.
Don't give up on me.
You know who I am.


2 Comments.:

Allison said...

lol i love it when people smell nice too! you just wanna grab and shove your nose into them but then they would think your crazy. I never can sliding doors open either i don't know why. I think doors shouldn't open side ways anyways. I once was at my friends house and she has sliding doors within her house like to get to the kitchen to the living room so i was going in there so see her mom and WAM i ran right into the door and her mom came over and started laughing so hard at me. I was so embarrassed! but you know why make a clear door? how are you supposed to see it! ugh! anyways thanks for the comment i'll read your blog too from now on.

Sachan said...

I love when people smell good...
Especially the smell of perfume worn by women in their office garment and heels. They smell very professional....haha