12.29.2008

Damn. Love Urself! Would Ya.

I fooled everyone.
Myself included.
Dissapointed.
Was more like it.
Why do I have to be like this?
Engraged.
Depressed.
I want to smile.
And be happy.
Beam.
When I see people I love.
But I do that.
So what the hell's wrong?
I finally figured it out.
Myself.
"How can you love someone else, but not youself."
How true that is.
Something I need to learn.
Damn.
I really am stupid.
Foolish.
Damn, yes I am.
FEARful.
Of myself.

4 Comments.:

*Sitting by a tree* said...

I am commenting on my on blog. Am I the only one who finds this pathetic. Lord Jesus. I just wanted to say a couple of things. If you don't like the template. Sorry. But I am a girl. Aren't we supposed to love hearts? Oh sorry that was the sexist me. Another thing.... I am sorry to leave you guys all mistified. Wondering "What the hell is wrong with this chick. Is she mental?" Its just sometimes... You try to do something to make yourself feel better. And then... I screwed it up. By feeling sad. But don't think for one moment. That I hate the world. Because I have seen people like that and damn... its reallly sad. I am just angry at myself. For being so dumbassy. Welll later. I am getting tired.

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

thanks :)

and i like the new template. i think we all get mad at ourselves sometimes, its perfectly normal. and it is really sad when people hate the world. you should just enjoy life to the fullest :)

Allison said...

I know how you feel. I love so many people around me but i just can't seem to love myself. I learned that im the type of person that sees good in everyone and can love anyone its so easy for me but i just don't understand it when people tell me they love me its so strange i can't help but ask why?

Unknown said...

i dont think you're depressed, but maybe just really really really REALLY confused.
and it is really hard to love yourself first. you're not mental, and you're not screwed up. just a normal teenage girl.