11.23.2008

It is What It Is

My dream is not to figure out where to put nuclear waste.
It is not to be the smartest person on Earth.
It is not to be a good kisser.
Or to be a stripper.
Gross.
It is to fall in love.
All she ever talks about is how important my education is.
I am sick of it.
I am smart.
My education is not what I am worried about.
I want to meet someone.
Who makes me laugh.
And smile.
And feel that feeling.
Thats so irresistible.
I want the real deal not that only-to-have-sex-with-you-stuff.
Thats wrong.
Super wrong.
I hate people like that.
Man/woman hoes.
It disgusts me.
Seriously.
Many people don't know what love is.
I am not sure what love is.
But I think its wonderful.
It is every good feeling that has ever been felt in the history of ever.
It is fast.
And lovely.
And beautiful.
Love is love.

4 Comments.:

Unknown said...

I wish love were simpler though...

Jaerixon said...

Your education is not something you worry about? All you want is love? This world really needs less people with that mentality. You will learn quickly that you will meet much pain and suffering if you adopt that principle. You need to grow up.

Read my blog

Darling. said...

Ugh!
How Rude.

HaHa.

Don't read his blog.

Sachan said...

That jaerixon dude is partially right. I mean you have to worry a little about your education and try to grow little by little. But that doesn't mean you should just ignore the fact that all you want is love. Everyone wants love, it's the fuel of live. It's your blog for you to talk about how you feel and what you think about things. So go on...