6.01.2009

Expectations


I don't know what I expected.



I guess wanted you to be around.



Like all the others.






I wanted you to hold my hand and guide me.



Kiss and hug me when I needed that comfort.






Maybe, I was just a stupid kid.



All the time I have spent crying.....






I wish you could understand.



I wish I could understand.






I miss you.



I need you.



Is it too much to ask for?



Because if it is,



please just tell me.






3 Comments.:

a wild thing said...

I feel the same way.

Anna Nhi said...

this feels like losing a best friend. or your favorite pair of jeans.

*sigh*

it's so much easier to laugh about things than it is to admit what they really are. and being able to do it poetically? for that, i so admire you.

Unknown said...

expectations cause disappointment.
we should rely on freelove.