4.23.2009

Together-ness

I just sat there,
staring at the screen door,
wondering what was going to happen next.

I walked around a bit,
and found nothing to amuse myself with.

I tried to fiddle with my hands but it doesn't work.
I cannot stop thinking about it.

Every where I go, there's something that reminds me.
It brings back memories, so much that I'm overwhelmed with emotions and want to cry.
I'm bored, but I think it goes deeper than that...
I don't want to think about THEM.

They make me so happy, but thinking about them fills me with grief.
I want them here, so badly. I miss them so much.
I wish it wasn't like this.

I'm weak and cry, but I cannot stop myself. Tears swell up in my eyes,
I try to blink them away, but they come down too quickly.

I wish they would listen to these pleas. Not just swat them away.
People think it's simple, but it's not.
It's so complicated......

Everywhere I go the thought of them haunts me, I just want them to be here, with me.

1 Comments.:

Unknown said...

i'm sorry fate has it's way with us humans...but if i didn't...then what?