11.27.2008

Obvious

Well it is obvious that Darling Dears knows very well who I am.
I put in some new pictures on the right.
And I love every single one of them.
They just seem to give you a message.
I don't know.
Well Mommy and Andrew will be here soon.
And I cannot wait.
Yep.
Does anyone know what today is?
Thanksgiving.
I am going to have a turkey and some pumpking pie!
Yes.
I love all those things.
Yummy.
Well not the turkey.
Some people have nice figures.
I mean really nice.
And all.
And thats fine.
But there is such thing as modesty.
Honestly.
Sluts.
Thats what they are called.
Stick out your butt purposely and then they call you a slut.
Thats what happens.
People have labeled you for life.
Now you are stuck with a horrible nick name.
This has never happened to me and honestly I am glad.
Well...
There is going to be a new Harry Potter movie and I so will see it.
Daniel Radcliffe.
Emma Watson.
The red head guy's name who I do not know.
Him too.
I love them all.
I wonder how old they are???
Does anyone know?
Comment.
If you do know.
Comment even if you do not know.
Well I am going to read my book.
Deenie.
Bye.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Gobble gobble.
:)
Me

2 Comments.:

Sachan said...

Happy Thanksgiving ME!
Well, where I come from (Malaysia), we don't celebrate thanksgiving...
But have a very happy time!
Anyways, the red-haired dude is Rupert Grint...

Unknown said...

i think their like 18, 19, 17 or something.