11.20.2008

Them

I am ashamed to be a part of it.
I never wanted to be like that.
Always saying they are freaks.
Always making fun of them.
Always excluding them.
I never wanted to do that.
So why is it that when the world tells me to do those things that I do?
I am such an ass.
A hypocrite.
What the hell is wrong with me?
I cannot figure myself out.
I try not to make fun of them.
Why?
I think the true reason for that is that maybe I am one of them??
I do not know.
I am scared to be one of them.
I don't know why.
I don't know.

2 Comments.:

Darling. said...

Speak.

What are you talking about?

Emo...?
Cutting...?
Smoking...?
Drugs...?

What?

Sachan said...

Freaks are describe as people who are not normal. Who are we to know what's normal and what's not? The way I see it, the world describes the majority as normal. But that's just downright unfair because how can quantity be equated with normalities just like that.