11.13.2008

Hurting

Are you supposed to love those who have hurt those you love?
I am not sure.
But I sure don't.
He hurt her.
Not physically.
But mentally.
I hate him.
I really do.
Sure, God would love me to love him but I cannot.
I cannot.
I simply cannot love him.
He is a horrible man who did a horriblething.
He broke her heart when she needed him.
He broke my heart because I was inside her.
He acts like he loves me.
I don't know if I should trust him.
For right now I won't.
There is nothing else to say.

4 Comments.:

Stephanie A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stella said...

I just read all your poems on here and I love them. You really do have a passion for writing, don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise.

Unknown said...

interesante...God has committed sins against humanity hasn't he?

ChipotleChick said...

Wow. I like that. Are you talking about God, or somebody else?

That's very passionate and emotional. I liked how real it was.

Hey! I'm just a random person, checking out your random blog, and guess what? I LIKE it! That's right, i like it. Feel honored.