11.24.2008

Donkeys with no Brains

We laughed.
We sang.
We enjoyed.
We hysterically laughed.
We chuckled.
Our eyes widended.
It was a long day.
At first we were all bored.
Then we actually had the "day."
It was fun.
We learned.
Saw an armadillo for the first time in my life!
Yes!
:)
Then we went back and saw The Hoe Depot.
They were holidng hands.
Was I jealous?
No.
But I know what I was missing.
I could not help but feeling a little lonley.
Enough of that.
The most fun we had was coming back.
Giggiling and everything.
Ha ha ha.
I can do it all over again.
The Cool Crew called me a freak.
Screw them.
They are asses.
With no brains.
Just imagine it a donkey with no brain.
Yep.
Thats them.
Asses with no brain.
Hee heee hoo hoo.
Hilarious.
Why aren't you friends with them?
Because.
Thats not a good enough reason.
Well if you must know I do not like them because they are mean.
Mean?
Yes.
No way.
Yes way.
They are funny.
I guess so.
????
But maybe if they could act less assy.
FREAK!
Whatever you say.
You like this post.
Comment.
Please.
Thanks.

1 Comments.:

Sachan said...

You sound sad. A longing for acceptance sort of sadness or maybe I interpreted wrongly. But hey, if people called you a freak, continue being one. A HAPPY one. Then they would just leave you alone... I'm a freak too. I don't do normal stuffs. But I'm proud of being a freak. And because of that, people around me would just say,"She's just being herself."
So smile and be HAPPY!
Rock On!