1.19.2009

Reality Is Here

Sirens flail,
People run,
I have failed,
And you are there.
Helpless,
Defenseless,
You are there,
Looking at me,
With a look,
Of fear.
I don't know,
What to do.
I just wish,
You had looked back,
Took my hand,
And walked away with me.
Daydreams fade,
Fantasy gone,
Nothing but reality.
But,
I won't give up,
On you.
Let those,
Sirens flail,
May those,
People run,
Go ahead,
Let me fail,
And even,
Let,
You lay there.
The only words,
That cross my mind,
Are;
I'm sorry.
And;
I love you.

4 Comments.:

Allison said...

it wouldn't let me comment on your other blog terribly sorry. Im sorry your sick that sucks. Anyways your poems make me wonder if they are based on true stories or just writing what you feel like. hmmm
Either way your talented period.

Darling. said...

Nice.

Darling. said...

You should fix the comment thing on your other blog.

This is my comment as for that post:

The Insiders.
(If you remember of course)
Think about it.

~Silver said...

wonderfully put. ;)