11.10.2008

Nothing Special

I'm looking out the window and I can feel the wind blow through my hair.
It feels good.
I check myslef out in the mirror, nothing special.
I'm thinking about my day, my life, my everything.
I feel pathetic.
I feel like a weiner in a land of beautiful hamburgers.
How awful is that?
A Land of beautiful hamburgers?
Anyway, I am quite unique.
It started with my dad and mom and you can figure out the rest.
What a jerk he was.
I have not forgiven him yet.
But now the person I see in the mirror that has nothing special is me.
The person I am today.
What a drag.
Get the hell over it.
I should.
Someone guide me.

3 Comments.:

BiLLiON $$$ said...

thanks :)

Elle said...

Beautifully written poem, you have a way with words :)

Just wondering if you are from WI, or if you think i'm totally off the deep end crazy becuase you have no clue what that is. haha :)

ellie said...

interesting. I just wish I liked hamburgers.

Stay poetic.